Payroll Tax Seminars & Courses
Pricing and scheduling of all seminars and audio conferences are conducted in conjunction with the HR Training Center, located in Atlanta Georgia. If interested, contact Mark for available dates and times.
Mark travels across the country performing 2 day seminars, instructing payroll professionals on the basics of payroll management. Using his interactive, conversational style, Mark engages the audience and makes them feel he is a partner in their success.This training course will help you to understand and properly comply with the multitude of federal and state requirements, as well as provide best practices in an easy-to-understand format that'll have you a payroll pro in no time!By attending this two-day seminar, you receive:
- Detailed training on the many payroll rules, laws, and requirements
- Tips And Examples Of Common Errors And Mistakes - As Well As Guidance On How To Avoid Them
- Interactive Exercises That Help You Practice What You Learn
- Online Access To Our Payroll Training & Certification Programs
- OnDemand Access To A Reference Library Of Specialty Training Webinars
To see the Agenda, venue info, or to enroll, go to http://HRTrainingCenter.com/showSEMDetails.asp?TCID=1003855
Alternatively, you can learn about payroll basics through a three week online course. Materials will be provided to you online, where you study at your own pace. Every Friday, Mark will be available by audio conference to expand on the material and take your questions.This part self-study, part instructor-led course covers the basic, complex, and legally dangerous paycheck issues you face each day - and gives you the tips, tools, and confidence to handle them sucessfully.
By taking this course, you'll learn how to:
- Properly identify, pay, and withhold taxes for employees
- Properly handle deferred compensation, cafeterial plan, sick pay, and other compensation
- Correctly handle stock options, expense reimbursements, relocation, and other "expenses"
- Follow the proper policies, procedures, and documentation requirements for garnishments and levies
...and you can even earn the coveted "Certified Paycheck Fundamentals Administrator" designation!
To learn more and enroll, go to: http://hrtrainingcenter.com/showBUDetails.asp?TCID=1002061
Learn about various payroll topics from the comfort of your own office or home. Simply call in and listen to Mark speak for approximately one hour, and follow along on the Powerpoint presentation provided. He’ll answer all your questions, and surprise bonuses as well. Currently, Mark speaks on the following topics:
- Documenting Procedures
- Executive Compensation
- Expense Reimbursements
- Terminating Employees
- Fringe Benefits
- Independent Contractors
- Penalties and Abatements
- Year End Payroll Procedures
- Travel Expenses
- Overtime Recordkeeping
- Sarbanes Oxley compliance
- The FLSA
If interested, please complete our inquiry form and Mark will contact you to discuss scheduling.
some labor students school policies math learn certified test worker payroll business internal online course auditors auditor workers student english have time instruction benefits there state staff penalties audits review help taxes states much payments standardized training audit employees need employment level compliance reporting seminars company independent consulting tutoring contractor